Friday, May 27, 2011

Easter Activities: Photo Blog

Hello everyone! My last blog was a bit on the down side of things, but rest assure as many down times as there are, there are up times as well. Its a crazy roller coaster life living over here, and although the down seem quick and dramatic, the ups take us much higher that we thought we could go. But in the blink of the eye the roller coaster is over, and we're left thinking...really? That was it? So today I am going to post pictures instead of another long ranting blog. These pictures were from our Easter Activities in our kid's classes at Hongo. I have to give a shout out to my best friend Emily who sent me the egg dye and the Easter eggs, the kids had a great day and everyone enjoyed learning about Easter. These smiling faces always brighten my days, when no one else can. Our communication is so limited...but I love them all so much, and adore teaching kids' classes!



No comments:

Post a Comment